Trash Talk Trash Talk

Reminds me of the good ol' Ren & Stimpy days. Thanks for the nostalgic trip.

Villainy - The Tape Villainy - The Tape

Dutch oven!

I laughed out loud with the laser disc line. Hilarious, wonder how you're going to twist Thanksigiving.

Frog Frog

Epic.

That was pretty fucking awesome.

Beowulf: Flash Edition Beowulf: Flash Edition

For shizzle.

That was pretty epic.

SuperVillain IV (part 1) SuperVillain IV (part 1)

The music went wel with the animation.

This reminded me of O'Canada.

GunChest Episode 04_02 GunChest Episode 04_02

Hmm..

So... The gun on his chest basically does nothing? I figured that since the series was named after the thing on the character's chest that it would probably have the power to destroy the world or something along those lines.

GunChest Episode 04_01 GunChest Episode 04_01

Setting up?

I'm assuming these episodes are suppose to be the setup/filler episodes. Scientists in ep1 still havn't been mentioned at all and I'm wondering what happened to the movie-style gunfight with the boomerange guy? A later episode, I guess. Still assuming these are just filler episodes.
The voice acting choice was a great option and so now everyone can shut up about voice acting.
Also I was kinda expecting something a bit more specatular than just little barrel nips with big bullets on the guy's chest. Example Optimus Prime and the Matrix of Leadership or even Guyver.

GunChest Episode 02_02 GunChest Episode 02_02

Not voice acting.

It's not the voice acting that bothers me, it's the bad dialogue. Sadly in my case, the lines have gotten so overly cheesy that I simply muted the sound halfway through and just watched the animation itself. Normally I don't like to leave a series unfinished but in fear of more 80's cliche dialogue, I am rather hesitant to continue watching more episodes. Some catchier names would've helped a bit, or nicknames for the chosen names.

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Corny dialouge.

That's about it. Lighting effects were nice.

Megapokedigimangs Megapokedigimangs

Okay.

The concept art was what won me over. Freakishly amazing.