Trash Talk Trash Talk

Reminds me of the good ol' Ren & Stimpy days. Thanks for the nostalgic trip.

Villainy - The Tape Villainy - The Tape

Dutch oven!

I laughed out loud with the laser disc line. Hilarious, wonder how you're going to twist Thanksigiving.

Frog Frog

Epic.

That was pretty fucking awesome.

Find a Wig Find a Wig

Really digging the art style. Simplistic point and click game play that doesn't require a stupid amount of skill to pick up. Short and sweet. Look forward to future games in this style.

Math Missile Math Missile

I love the idea of learning/brain games. I, personally, would prefer to be able to key in the answers instead of using the mouse to choose from multiple choice. That could make the game more fast-paced.

I played a couple of random ones, the one that was the easiest was the decimals. I just looked at the first number of the equation and click on that answer choice. I never had to look at what the multiplying factor was.

Overall, good start. More variety in the music/background/upgrades would help. The laser did not have an upgrade, just a single purchase.

Apocalipseed Apocalipseed

Screen is too small.

Savanna Savanna

Long intro.

If I downloaded this song, I would probably cut out the first two minutes and the last two minutes. It's a decent track, but there isn't a part of the track that makes it all too memorable for me, so that's why I think six minutes is a bit long.